Pages

7/11/2011

Garden One Year Later

It's been a while! I took a couple of pictures last weekend and just comparing them to what it is now four days later, the garden is already looking so different! Gotta love the summer sun. :)

Ok, I'll let the pictures do the talking...







It still amazes me to see how much food Mother Earth can provide us through such a small piece of land. I harvest this much of strawberries everyday. At first, I eat all of them but now I'm getting kind of tired of it. Haha But I do keep them in the fridge, store them in a container and hopefully enough for me to start another batch of strawberries sorbet or strawberries jam for that matter.

Here's the list of vegetables and fruits I have growing in the garden now:

Lemon
Orange
Strawberries
Pumpkin
Long Beans
Mint
Kale
Zucchini
Big and small chillies
Bell pepper
Spring onions
Tomato
Herbs

And other ornamental flowers and grass.

What difference it makes to add some color. Relaxing and calming each time we look at it. :)

No comments: