Pages

4/08/2009

Random Tag

1. The person who tagged you
Lorraine Wong (I'LL KILL YOU! LOL no lah... just lepas geram)

2. Your relationship with him/her
Kawan

3. Your 5 impressions of him/her
Funny, big heart, loving, intelligent and extremely cautious (am I right?)

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
She slapped my back so hard, I went into a coma for a minute.

5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you
"Li See, study hard so that you can go to a university in the United States of America!"

6. If he/she become your lover you will
I will be the proudest lesbian lover. She's hot.

7. If he/she become your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be
Stay focus on the things you want to do. Just keep doing it, never give up!

8. If he/she become your enemy, you will
I don't think she'll ever be my enemy, even when she slapped my behind.

9. If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be
The reason will be when blood comes out from her slapping.

10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now
Give her a hug! 2 decade is long enough! :)

11. Your overall impression of him/her is
A big-hearted woman with a sarcastic sense of humor

12. How would you think people around you will feel about you?
Maybe that she is a little too loud with a colorful personality but then again, that's the Lorraine I know many, many years back. Wonder if she's still like that.

13. The characters you love of yourself are
Fast, Thoughtful, Creative, Intuitive and Cheerful.

14.On the contrary, the characters that you hate about yourself
Demotivating to self, Negative, very negative, Indecisive, Too Sympathetic and Lazy

15. The most ideal person you want to be is
To see myself with kinder eyes and to know how to organize, create and be balanced effectively.

16. For people who care and love you, say something to them.
I'm kinda in a love-deficit mode for being alone for too long. So please love me more! haha I love you too folks!

17. Pass this test to 10 persons who you wished to know how they feel about you.
1. Azleena
2. Charlotte
3. Jane
4. Joey
5. Marlina
6. Ai Nam
I too, don't have that many people who reads and blog at the same time.

18. Who is no. 6?
My ex-schoolmate.

19. Is no. 9 a male or female?
N/A

20. If no. 7 and no.10 together, is that a good thing?
N/A

21. What is no. 2 studying about?
She's working in Target as an Senior Import Coordinator.

22. When is the last time u had a chat with no. 3?
Probably a month ago?

23.What kind of music band does no. 8 like?
N/A

24. Does no. 1 have any siblings?
Yes, 2 other sisters I believe... all famous :D

25. Will you woo no. 3?
If I have a penis, yes.

26. How about no. 7?
N/A

27. Is no. 4 single?
Yes, happily single and available.

28. What is the surname of no.5?
Sara(?)

29. What is the hobby of no. 10?
N/A

30. Does no. 5 and 9 get along well?
I think so?

31. Where is no. 2 studying at?
She used to study in Michigan.

32. Talk something casually about no. 1
Azleena, one interesting woman with a strong interest for photography and has a good eye for everyday beauty and personality.

33. Have you tried developing feelings for no. 6?
I don't think I could, I'm awfully straight.

34. Where does no. 9 live at?
N/A

35. What colour does no.4 like?
All neutrals, especially black and grey.

36. Are no. 5 and 1 best friends?
They know each other for sure.

37. Is no. 7 the sexiest person in the world?
N/A

38. What is no. 6 doing now?
Probably tired from work, resting in bed, dozing off into AngelLand.

2 comments:

zlee said...

Hehee.. thanks for the sweet words to describe mia. flattered. Beb... I did the tag oredi.. heheh.. I dun think u are negative, very negative... I see u as an optimistic person... the negativity is just a phase I beliv... hehe :*

Jessie C said...

Az, you're most welcome! :) And thank you sooooo much for saying the nicest details about me. It's so unbelievable how observant you can be though we only spend time corresponding online.

I can be quite negative and quite silly some times... but you're right, it's only phases. :)