So this is what happened after the last post.
We've added enough soil and we've transfered all the vegetable that needed the raised bed.
2 rows, far right, are for the lettuce that we sowed seeds on it.
And more surprising thing grew up from the ground. I just discovered that this is the vegetable plant of the Water Vegetable (kangkung) that I threw in a dug hole of compost. Everything else rot except this. I actually had to dig the soil up to find out what this plant really is. :X
5 days later, little sprouts begin to make itself out onto the center stage!
Hello Hello Baby Lettuces!!
More sprouts! I'm so happy to be this successful thus far. I will make sure they will live up to expectation. *fingers crossed*